Returns and Cancelations
Please inspect your merchandise when you receive it and before printing. It is the responsibility of the buyer to verify accuracy on order within 3 days of receiving it. Decorated, washed, or altered garments are not acceptable under any circumstances. Should you have a problem or discrepancy with an order, contact Customer Service at 213.784.6471 during the hours of 8am -5pm PST. Please have your invoice ready along with the style number, color and quantity you are inquiring about.
- Defective garments must be indicated with a piece of tape in the location of the flaw.
- No discontinued styles will be accepted.
- Return must be accompanied with a valid return authorization number in the attention line of label. (RMA’s expire if not returned within 30 days.)
- Items must be returned to Above Wings within 30 days from the invoice date.
- No cash refunds.
- All returns are subject to a 20% or 25% restocking charge (whichever is greater).
- All refused shipments are subject to 20% or 25% restocking charge (whichever is greater) in addition to both outbound and inbound freight cost.
- For timely and accurate returns, please include a copy of the original invoice.
- All claims for shortages, damages, flaws, etc must be made within 3 days of receipt of merchandise. A photo maybe requested.
- Cancelation must be made same day and confirmed in writing.
- Customer is responsible for postage of return.